XII INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE FOR HOUSEHOLD INDUSTRY
Main goals of Conference are:
• Delivery up-to-date information regarding situation on household market
• Creating high quality B2B platform enabling exchange of information and ideas
• Access to companies (Partners and Sponsors of conference) which have attractive offer for household segment
• Owners, Managing Directors, Product Managers and Marketing people from producing and distributing companies
• Purchasing Managers
• R&D staff
• Academy representatives
• 1 participant – EUR 100 + tax
• 2 participants from the same company – EUR 95 + tax per person
• 3 and more participants from the same company – EUR 85 + tax per person
The conference fee covers:
• access to conference materials
• access to materials provided by Sponsors, Partners and Patrons
• the possibility of active participation, contact with industry representatives, and asking questions
• access to coffee breaks, lunch break
Place & time
6th June 2023
Airport Hotel Okęcie****
02-148 Warsaw, Poland
DOWNLOAD conference programme.
DOWNLOAD application form.
EPS Media Ewelina Plonska-Stepulak
Jana Kazimierza 21A/96 st., 01-248 Warsaw, Poland
Mrs. Ewelina Plonska-Stepulak
mobile: +48 662 648 110
phone No.: +48 22 253 81 01
Report from the conference
On June 6th in Warsaw, in the presence of almost 190 guests, the 12th International Conference of the Household Chemical Industry was held. The event was organized by the EPS Media, publisher of "Cosmetics and Detergents". It gathered: owners, presidents, managing directors, marketing and sales managers working in production and distribution companies, managers deciding on purchases in household chemicals companies, employees of R&D departments of household chemicals companies and representatives of science.
The Main Sponsor of this year's conference was PCC Exol SA, Strategic Sponsor - Carotex Koncentraty Tatrzański Sp. K., and the Sponsor - LUM GmbH. The patronage over the 12th edition was taken by the Polish Association of the Cosmetics and Detergent Industry, PMR Consulting & Research sp. z o.o., Polish Association of Aerosol Industry Employers, Theta Consulting sp. z o.o. and the University of Engineering and Health in Warsaw. Media cooperation of the conference: Biotechnologia.pl, Przemysł Chemiczny, Ważenie Dozowanie Pakowanie and Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN SA.
The meeting was divided into four parts, each containing three or four 20-minute thematic presentations on legislation or new raw materials.
During the event it was also possible to talk with representatives of companies at their stands. They were: CAROTEX KONCENTRATY Tatrzański Sp. K., DACHSER Sp. z o.o., Greif Poland Sp. z o.o., LUM GmbH/ NGLab Sp. z o.o., PCC Exol SA, Wyższa Szkoła Inżynierii i Zdrowia in Warsaw.
The next edition of the conference is planned for June 11th, 2024.
Czy rewolucja wodorowa wpływa już na polski przemysł?